Feb 28, 2010

Just a stupid words from a stupid girl ever..

Here I am. Wait the time to be 6 pm (maybe more). Log on my facebook account, with the offline chat, this time..i just don’t care about it, any lifestream on it, i don’t care. Prefer to listen my fav music, always My Chemical Romance, the vocalist, OMG he’s the most charismatic man i ever seen (im blushing, lol). Meanwhile, write some stupid words on my personal blog. It is personal right? so i can write anything that i want, without worrying about something that may judge me. Whatever..!!

It's about something, biggest false i ever made. Hope that i can erase it, but i can not. Or maybe it's just something that can't be erase. No one knows, except me, Allah, and 2 people. What is that? Course, i won't tell it here. never.. It's a normal things, if i want to roll back the time, everyone wish for that if they're made some mistake,s n it's happen to me to. Waste the time, wishing to rewind, so now, just step ahead, go, and never look behind.

Btw, don't wanna talk about it ah, it's boring, marai mumet wae... ^^' Let's write the another story... :)


Hmmm..wanna write about boy(s), may i :)

Till this time, when i'm on level 20 (means my age, lol), thanks to god, i never regret to loved them, from the first, till the last one that i haven't meet. Don't know him (my last one), but i hope he's the one that charismatic, talented and kind of religius man. All of them, have their own memories in me, have their own story to be lesson at. Wish that none of them hate me, cause i don't n i don't want to hate, i always love them..as my brother, even i'm not always keep in touch with them, only few of time. Some ask me to come back again, but sorry, i prefer to say no. That time was long enough for us to learn, and face it, that we are haven't the same point of view. Hope that all of you, may find a better person that will bring u a life that perfect. I always pray for u all, my brother, pray for the better us.. May we meet again, 5 or 10 years forward.. ^^


Wah, aku mulai mumet..! This headache, comeback again. It means, i have to eat soonly. Dunno, i became weak for this 2 weeks, got something wrong, unhealthy in me. Whatever it is, i'll be fine after eat, yea.. :) Time to go, endeed my stupid chain of words. Be brave, to make our life better. None thing without a risk. When u feel down or something that made you got headache. Don't worry about the darkness, better you find a candle to light it up.

Cheer up everyone...!! ^^ Next will be Monday..! OMG, lot of homework i haven't finished,damn.. ^^ Wasalamualaikum :)

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar:

Post a Comment