Aug 21, 2010

My Chemical Romance (review)

One day, at bout 02.00 am, i'm just watching MTV, my fav channel ever. Shocked!! First time i saw MCR vid that called Helena. I'm just fuckin scared out when i saw "that girl" on that amazing vid. I was about 15 years old, easy to freak out, right. Yeah, u got me vampires! That's a little story about "first time i fall in love with MCR". Oh my, that band succesfully beat my heart ^^ love 'em. After that freaky day, MCR songs, especially Helena, being as an alarm to me, waked me up when the song playin' on Tv or radio, it's happen regularly. By the way, they played kinda rock, alternative music. The don't like to called as a emo band. Yeah, me agree with that. They're not emo at all guys.

My Chemical Romance (you may known as MCR) are an American rock band from New Jersey, formed in 2001 by Gerard Way and ex-member Matt Pelissier, who plays drums on the first two records. Its current members include Gerard Way (most handsome, talented and charismatic vocalist i've ever seen ☺), Ray Toro (lead guitar), Frank Iero (rythem guitar), Mikey Way (bass, Gerard younger brother), and Bob Bryar (drums).
My Chemical Romance

Shortly after forming, the band signed to Eyeball Records and released their debut album I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love in 2002. They signed with Reprise Records the next year and released their major label debut, “Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge”, in 2004. The album was a major and surprising commercial success, selling over two million copies due in part to the success of the singles “Helena”, “I’m Not Okay (I Promise)”, and “The Ghost of You”.

The band followed this success with 2006’s “The Black Parade”, featuring their biggest hit “Welcome to the Black Parade”. While the band defines their sound as simply “rock”, the sub genre of the band’s recordings has been a subject of debate among fans, non-fans, and the media. Lately, they haven't release new album. I'll keep waiting. ☺

Album Released
*Welcome To The Black Parade (2006)

And their single:
First Album
(i called this as a rare album, coz it's hard to find at ordinary music market. It's better to buy it by online)
I Brought You My Bullets, You Brougth Me Your Love (2002)
1. Romance


Second Album
Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge (2004)
1. Helena (vid that scared me out, haha.lol) *** video
3. To the End ***


Third Album 
Welcome To The Black Parade (2006)
1. The End ***
2. Dead! ***
8. Cancer (slow rock)
9. Mama ***
10. Sleep
12. Disenchanted (slow rock)
14. Blood (hidden track)

Almost forgotten, there's a song called Desolation Row *** that used as a movie soundtrack, "Watchmen".

One more, Desert Song ***, which album it goes to??

Click at song title if you wanna download it, or click "video" to watch the clip. (***) means song's that i love most. Beside, they songs are all good.

For Indonesian, there's a link to download HaiStar (magazine) MCR special edition.

U know what guys, i missing their just too much. Miss the old MCR looks. I means, this looks, see the picture below or watch I'm Not Okay n Helena video. I miss gerard's long hair ^^ his best hair do ever.
The Old MCR
Next, i'll post about the profil of personels. Keep watching. Hahah..!!

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar:

Post a Comment