Jun 2, 2009

Melisa Love Talking English

Aku pengen nyoba-nyoba posting pake bahasa inggris neh, hehehehehe. Let me to do it right. I’ll try to tell you bout why i do like english more than any subject that i ever had., and this is the story...

When i’m on 4 elementary school ( bener kagak?), i have my first english lesson, teached by a beautiful young woman that i cannot remember the name. I don’t know why and how, but there is a passion in me, wow, i like it very much. Moreover, my brothers that also good in english always teach me about how to speel, read, and talking in english. I miss that moment, when i was a children, nothing i have to think too hard, just playing all the time, doing something bad, stole my father’s money, what a bad little girls.

In elementary school, i had my first english exam. And i’m proud to be the only one who’s got 100 for that exam. Yeah...!!!

Since my glory time (hehehe), i do like english more and more. Always practicing at home, doing my excercise book when none do’s, it doesn’t feel that i’m learning, feel’s like i’m just playing. In the otherside, i like western songs, and like to sang them, even i don’t know sure bout the lyrics, yea, just bla..bla..bla..and stupid. On that time, i have two favourite bands, westlife and hanson, they’re just handsome i guess, i already bought their cassete too, but now it’s gone. *sad mode on.

Many years left behind, for the thousand exam that i ever had, my english always has the highest mark than the other subject and always the worst mark at mathematics, i hate that to much, hiks. If i have english lesson in class, friends around me always asking me for that, for this, and i like to answering their questions, because i like english. Talking with myself in english, that’s was my weirdness hobbies, and i’m enjoy it. Hahahaha, how arrogant i am ?. No, i didn’t mean to be like that. There’s always a sky up the sky. I’m not the best, i know. But i’m gonna make it the best for myself.

One that i always dreaming about is, go for a loooong vacation in the other side of the world that mostly use english as their language. Wanna speak up each other, upgrading my english and my mental, learning their tradition, foods, climates. Feel’s so wonderful, amazing..!! Someday, i know that i’ll be there even only 1 minute in it. But i’m sure that i’ll be there, i’ll go there, and i will.

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar:

Post a Comment